In our lifetime, we all want to get stronger both mentally and physically. But the question is why? Getting mentally stronger means we can be compared with a strong wall which is hard to collapse. Similarly, when we talk about getting stronger physically we are more likely to mean about our body fitness. Keeping our body stronger is a synonym for a great health.
It is better to keep in mind that regular physical activity can produce long-term health benefits. People of all ages, shapes or sizes can be benefited if they are physically active. The more we are into physical activities, the greater the health benefits we can achieve.
Being physically active can help you in many ways such as:
• It can Increase our chances of living longer and of course healthily
• It gives a good feeling about yourself which means when we are aware of the fact that yes we are healthy we are less likely to go under long periods of depressions and reduce stress.
• We can sleep well at night without waking up repeatedly after a while.
• We are more flexible to move around more easily
• We tend to have stronger muscles and bones and boost our immune system.
• We are fitted enough and weigh perfectly according to our age!
• We can socialize even better as our mind is all time refreshed. Meeting or connecting with new people is also common.
• We can enjoy by our self to the fullest and have fun
When we are not physically active, we are more likely to go through:
• Heart disease
• Get two types of diabetes
• Have high blood pressure
• Have high blood cholesterol level
• Suffer from sudden stroke or heart attack
Here is a short list of some types of physical activity which are adequately beneficial:
• Aerobic activities: respiration becomes more rapid and heart beats become more faster. Aerobic activities can be both vigorous and moderate in their individual intensities.
• Muscle-strengthening: Such activities make our muscles stronger. Some of the physical works to make us stronger includes activities like lifting weights and push-ups. It is important to work out with all the different parts of the body like our legs, chest, hips, stomach back, shoulders, and arms.
• Bone-strengthening: Such activities make our bones stronger. It can include simple tasks like jumping. Doing these activities helps us to promote bone growth as a force is produced on the bones. Therefore our bones growths are stronger than ever!
• Balance and stretching: this kind of activities enhances physical stability and flexibility, which reduces risk of injuries. For example we can go for gentle stretching, yoga, martial arts and dancing.
Most of us complain about getting a belly and we are sick of these complaints. Late night dinner is an exclusive cause. Besides, not going to toilet is another major problem. So we can go out for some abdominal exercises to reduce our belly in few weeks. Try this out:
•At first move from your waist. Whenever you twist, make sure the movement happens from your bottom rib up. [tip: Hey, don’t forget to keep your hips still.]
•next step is to tighten up. Make sure that throughout each move, you should feel a tightening, from one hip bone to the other.
•Then Exhale deeply. This helps strengthen your abs and protect your lower back.
For a better health both Physical activity and nutrition needs to work together. Being active increases a number of calories burned. We all are known to the fact that with increasing age our metabolism slows, so maintaining energy balance requires moving more and filling your diet with healthy foods and fruits.