Because of dark circles under your eyes, pimples and blackheads, you can see a change in your skin complexion. In this article, you will learn how to have an even distribution of your skin color and complexion for remove Black Spots on Skin.
How to remove dark circles under your eyes:
- Grind some slices of cucumber or potatoes. Make a ball out of this and place it over your eyes for about twenty minutes.
- You can take advantage of a used tea bag and place it over your eyes to gain same benefits.
- You can boil cabbage and make a paste of it. Then place it over your eyes to get rid of the dark circles.
- Blend some Pistachio nuts and pour few drops of honey on it. This will definitely help you to lighten your dark circles.
- You can slice some bitter melon and also put it over both of your eyes.
How to remove dark spots left by pimples:
- Whenever you see a pimple is pooping out, mash some tulsi leaf (holy basil) and mint leaves. Add a little bit of salt onto it and your paste is ready. You will notice after a pimple is gone, it leaves behind no scars or dark spots.
- To remove a pimple for dry skin, clove oils can be very effective.
- After the pimple dries, mash some cinnamon and add an equal amount of sugar with it to make a paste. At first, when you apply clove or cinnamon on the pimples, you might have that burning sensation. But do not worry. It won’t have a bad impact but hopefully will give you a positive result afterwards.
How to remove blackheads:
- Mash yellow mung beans and apply it on your face. For better results, you can add honey to it. Keep this on your face for about fifteen to twenty minutes. When you remove it off, gently scrub the parts of your skin who feel you have more blackheads.
- Roast adequate amount of semolina. Then mix it with yogurt and honey and apply it on your face and neck.
- Make a mixture of egg’s white part and baking soda. Apply it on your face and keep it for some time. Then by using a wet tissue, apply pressure on the areas you have blackheads. You will see the blackheads will come off easily.
How to heal the sun burned areas:
- The combination of tomato juice and honey can prove very effective in removing the sun burned area of the skin.
- Carrot, honey, and baking powder mixture are also effectual.
- You can massage your face using sesame oil and then wash it off with a good face wash. You will see your face is looking very bright.
Besides that, when you are attending a party, use a good quality of concealer to hide the dark spots on your face. You can use a face primer first before apply concealer. After that, mix the concealer using your fingertips. Apply foundation then compact powder on top of it and you can cheat everyone with this trick and hide your dark spots at the same time. To make you look more attractive you can use shimmer blush on etc. Remember to use a brighter color concealer than your skin tone. The skin around your eyes is very soft. So do not go for hard rubbing. Instead, you can use a soft bristle brush and gently blend the concealer with the skin .