Generally, all of us think that having a bowl of warm soup is the enjoyment in the winter season. Soup calorie is a very essential thing for our diet plan. For maintaining the good health women need to eat 2000 calories per day and for men 2500 calories per day. All of the soups made from identical ingredients like chicken broth, broccoli, potato, cauliflower, carrots, and butter. Soup helps to fulfill our calories in a healthy way. But there have many soup recipes which contain a large number of calories, it is better to take a low-soup calorie recipe for our health. Research proved that consuming soup improves satiety of the meal that helps to eat less or low calories which are very effective to weight loss. So, take soup before choose the main dish. We should take less than 300 calorie soup recipe including our daily food habit.
Here we have discussed some soup recipes which are made with real and healthy ingredients and lowest calorie.
1. Minestrone Soup (190 calories)
This is hearty Italian soup, and the ingredients are tomato squash, white beans, some seasonal vegetable, and pasta. Very easy to make, you can make this on the stove, slow cooker or instant pot.
Ingredients to make minestrone soup
|1. 2 tablespoon olive oil.|
2. 3/4 chopped onion
3. 3.2 clove garlic
4. 1 tablespoon tomato paste.
|5. Salt and pepper to taste.|
6. Cheese if you preferred.
7. 1 cup carrot dice.
8. Some vegetable broth.
9. Chopped basil.
How to make minestrone soup:
- Heat the olive oil with medium heat add some onion and cook some minute Then add garlic, celery, and carrot and cook about 5 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Mix in the green beans, dried oregano, and basil, salt, and pepper to taste, and cook some more.
- After cook sometimes adds the tomato crush and the pieces of chicken bring to the boil and reduce the heat medium-low or shimmer for 10 or 15 minutes. Now add beans and pasta cook for some time until the vegetable and pasta began to soften.
- Now your soup is ready to serve. Serve hot soup with grated cheese.
2. Chicken and Lentil Soup (263 calories)
This is a very healthy soup for your health. It is easy to make and quick. You can make this for your family member including baby and older. Made with cilantro, cumin, and spices, bean. Your family loves this very much. This is perfect for warming your belly on cold winter nights. It is easy to make, on budget and very satisfying for your health. There have a high amount of protein, Vitamin B, folate and water-soluble fiber and have twice as much iron as other vegetables.
Ingredients to make Chicken and lentil soup
|1. 14 tablespoon butter or olive oil.|
2. 1 cup chicken.
3. 1/2 cup onion diced.
4. 1 cup carrot diced.
5. 2 tablespoon garlic paste.
|6. 12 cup low-sodium chicken broth.|
7. 1/2 cup tomato paste.
8. Salt and pepper according to taste.
9. 4 tablespoon bacon fat.
10. 2-3 clove garlic.
How to make chicken and lentil soup:
- Heat the olive oil on the pan with medium-high heat, once oil became hot, then add onion, garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes. Now add bacon and cook for 2 min, and mixing them occasionally.
- Now take a large pot, add chicken, pepper, basil leaf, stoke, and cook until the chicken.
- Drain the chicken pieces and return to a pot. Now heat olive oil, add onion, carrot, and celery and fry for 5-7 min. Add cumin, coriander leaf and mix them well.
- Pour in the broth and lentils and let them boil about 40-45 min until the lentils are softened or boil, reduce the heat.
- Now add the chicken with lentils and continue to boil for 10-15 minutes with low heat.
3. Chicken Shiitake and Wild Rice Soup (200 calories)
This chicken wild rice soup is low calories soup which is very helpful for being healthy. It is easy to cook and a very popular soup recipe. It is the best recipe for Christmas evening, In Christmas day almost every family make this recipe for the evening snacks. This soup loaded to make and heavy cream. Wilde rice chicken soup is an instant pot recipe which made in 30 minutes and very simple to cook.
Ingredients to make chicken shiitake and wild rice soup
|1. 1 tablespoon butter or low-calorie |
2. One large onion, diced.
3. 5 cup chicken broth.
4. 1 cup carrot, diced.
5. 3-4 garlic clove.
|6. Some pieces of skinless chicken.|
7. Dried mushroom, sliced.
8. 2 tablespoon tomato paste.
9. 1 cup flour.
10. Salt and pepper to taste.
11. 1 cup wild flour.
12. 2 cups light milk cream.
How to make chicken shiitake and wild rice soup:
- Take a medium pan, heat the butter or low-calorie oil and add onion and cook until soft about 10-15 minutes. Add flour and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add salt, pepper, and chicken and cook until chicken larger pink, about 10 minutes. After that transfer them to a slow cooker.
- Add wild rice mix, brown rice, mushrooms, chicken broth, salt, and pepper according to taste and simmer on low, about 25 minutes, and mixing occasionally.
- Now add chicken to a pot and add low-calorie milk cream and water if too thick and allow low heat, simmer about 10 minutes. Now it is ready to serve and perfect comfort for the rainy season.
4. Creamy Corn Soup (257 Calorie)
The creamy corn soup is very popular as Mexican food. This creamy corn soup made with sweet corn, low-calorie milk, cottage cheese, and fresh cilantro. The creamy corn soup is easy to make and lowest calorie soup then other creamy soup. It is very comforting for the winter and rainy season. The creamy corn soup recipe is very tasty with toasted corn and healthy for you.
Ingredients to make creamy corn soup:
|1. 1 tablespoon low-calorie oil.|
2. 2 cup corn kernels.
3. 1 large onion, diced.
4. 4 clove garlic, minced.
5. 3 cup chicken broth.
|7. 2 cups low-calorie creamy milk.|
8. 6 tables poon
9. cottage cheese.
10. Salt to taste.
11. Pepper to taste.
12. 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
How to make chicken creamy corn soup:
- Cut down the side of each corn cob to remove the kernels using a sharp knife.
- Heat the low-calorie oil in a medium size pan, add onion, garlic, celery and cook for 7 minutes and cook until softened. Add the sweet corn kernels, potatoes, milk in the pan and bring them to boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, and stirring occasionally approximate 30-40 minutes.
- Drain the corn and use a blender stick to blend the corn mixture and add 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour until smooth. Now add low-calorie creamy milk and mixed them well.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste and heat over 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now the soup is ready to serve. Pour the soup in a bowl with a tablespoon and mix corn-coriander-red pepper in it.
Soup is a great nutritious meal for our health. Some certain types of soup recipes help to lose weight. Vegetable based soup is the best option to help lose weight and help to be healthy. Vegetable contains the lowest calorie which is very helpful to lose your weight. Consume soup before take the main food, helps to take 20% fewer calories to a meal.