Summer is always a perfect time for a family gets together, there may have some people who have stopped eating meat. In that case, you can try No meat slow cooker recipes or vegetarian potluck recipes slow cooker. It can be a very tasty and healthy recipe for your family member including elder. With vegetarian potluck recipes slow cooker, you can make everything, from salads and casseroles to snacks and a few sweet items.
Vegetarian potluck recipes slow cooker
If you are new for eating or making vegetarian potluck recipes slow cooker, you do not need to worry here we take 5 amazing and very tasty No meat slow cooker recipes for you.
1. Red Curry with Spinach and Carrots
Red curry with spinach and carrots is a high protein vegetarian slow cooker recipe. This curry is easy to make and full of wonderful flavour. Let’s make this yummy and tasty curry
- 2 carrots cut into round shape.
- 1 knob fresh ginger.
- 3 cup cooked chickpeas.
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves.
- 1⁄4 cup red curry paste.
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Add the carrots, ginger, and 1/2 cup water over medium-low heat and cook until the carrots fully tender. Then add chickpeas, milk, curry paste, salt, and sugar, and stir well.
- Increase the heat, once it is boiling then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Now add spinach and lime juice, and remove the pan from heat, stirring until the spinach is wilted. You can add extra lime juice and salt as your taste and Decorate with crushed red pepper.
2. Baked Baby Potatoes with Olive Pesto
It is a simple side dish without using any dairy product. This No meat slow cooker recipes are great for your health.
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes
- 6 tablespoon olive oil.
- Ground pepper.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Add clean potato and salt over medium-low heat and cook until the potato fully tender. Take oil in a pan add olives, onion, pine nuts and garlic and shallots are coated. Now add salt and pepper as your taste.
- Baked for 40-45 minutes, now cool them and cut thin slices off bottoms to allow potatoes to sit upright.
- Keep spoon olive pesto onto potatoes top with sour cream. Sprinkle with pepper for decoration and serve warm.
3. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
This pumpkin pie taste like an old fashioned custard pie. You may think it is hard to make pumpkin pie, but it is super simple to make. Let’s try to make:
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Sea salt.
- Add all the pie indigents such as pumpkin puree, coconut milk coconut sugar, maple syrup, cornstarch, vanilla cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic cloves
- Salt and blend them.
- Now transfer them to a pan from the blender and Bake for 50-60 minutes or until crust becomes golden brown. Remove from the oven let set about 1 hour. Then place it to the refrigerator for 4-6 hours, not more than overnight.
- Now remove from the refrigerator and cut into slices and serve them.
4. Mushroom Barley Risotto
This mushroom barley risotto is the replacement of rice, the mushroom has a wonderful and rich flavour, it is healthier also. This is not only high protein vegetarian slow cooker recipes but also easy to cook and simple to serve.
- 6 cup mixed mushroom and vegetable.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 onion chopped.
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups pearl barley
- 1⁄2 cup white wine.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- Salt and pepper.
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar.
- Take a saucepan with olive oil and heat on medium high, add the onion and garlic in high heat about 5 minutes. Now add mushroom, salt and pepper cook about 8 minutes until tender or until the liquid is released and evaporates.
- Increase the heat high and add the barley, coat with the mushroom mixture and cook for another minute. Now add wine and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat cook for 40 minutes and stirring frequently until the barley is tender and creamy. Now transfer to a bowl, add pepper and salt. Decorate with chives and the cheese shavings and serve warm.
5. Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Soup is a very popular meal for everyone, especially in cold weather. In cool weather, everyone wants to have not only a great but also which is easy to make. Broccoli cheddar soup easy and simple to make in a short time. Let’s try
- 1 medium onion, chopped.
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large head broccoli.
- 1 cup diced carrots.
- 2 cups milk.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 bay leaf
- Take 3 tablespoons of butter, diced onion and garlic on medium-low heat and saute about 4 minutes. Now add broccoli, carrots, broth, water, salt and pepper, cook until broccoli and carrots tender.
- Drain the broccoli and carrot and add milk, cream cheese and cheddar cheese, cook for 30 minutes in low heat. Add bay leaf and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Now blend half of the ingredients, mixed with milk and broccoli and simmer for 10 minutes low heat. Now transfer to a bowl, add pepper and salt as your taste and serve warm.
If you want to live a healthier lifestyle or want to skip the animal product then you should try No meat slow cooker recipes. Vegetarian potluck recipes slow cooker tricks help you to take full nutrients and it easy to make, serve and clean up.
Read our another article for about: