Yoga poses for beautiful skin are like a treasure to women. Glowing skin is a nostalgic allure for many women. But not everyone has that glowing skin they desire to have. So the question remains how to get a beautiful skin? if I say some yoga poses can help you to give the attractive look you are waiting for, will you believe? Yes, you should now. Come on girls, in a recent study, it has been concluded that the answer to the question how to get a beautiful skin can be solved by Some yoga poses. Yoga can rejuvenate your skin as well as help you to have a beautiful, gorgeous skin. Yoga is indeed a wonderful way to reinvigorate your body, soul, and mind. An astonishing fact for the people, who just came to know that yoga is helpful for skin, is that regular practice of yoga poses can help you to deal with skin problems, such as acne (pimples).
Stress is the main factor that can trigger acne, leading to inflammation and outbreak. Yoga poses can help you to turn down stress, giving you a healthy glowing and beautiful skin. The foremost advantage of yoga is that each and every technique that you learn and practice has an abundance of benefits. For representative case, yogic techniques can assist you to stay stress-free, enhance your concentration, keep you healthy, help you coordinate better and lastly make you aware of your body so that you understand it better and keep it in a disciplined manner.
Here are a few yoga poses you should give it a try for gaining beautiful skin:
Detachment from chaos:
At first, sit in a position crossing your legs and remain in this yoga pose throughout.
After sitting and make yourself comfortable in that position, put your index figures on you closed lashes and thumbs on your ears.
Then put your ring fingers above your upper lips, middle fingers on your nostrils, and little fingers below your lower lips.
Make sure to put your elbows are parallel to the ground.
When you are sitting in this yoga pose, inhale and exhale deeply and focus on your breath.
To have positive results, you are suggested to remain at this yoga pose for at minimum 5 minutes.
The Special Yoga Pose:
Hold your left wrist with your right hand at the back
Expand your chest and at the same time pull your shoulders behind and keep inhaling while doing this.
Contact your forehead to your right knee and exhale while bending forward. Another simple yoga poses you can try anytime, especially it is recommended to do at night after a tiring stressful day is to sit cross-legged and inhale in and exhale out. Stay at this yoga pose for minimum 30 minutes and perform it in a dark room. Doing so will leave your mind relaxed and thus add a glow to your skin.
In this yoga pose, you need to count your breath, keeping your mind free of tension. This yoga glow is very popular for a beautiful skin and rejuvenation of your mind.
How to do:
- Sit on a hard-surfaced floor and loosen up.
- Keep your legs crossed and your hands over the knees. In this way pull yourself backward until your hands straighten.
- Close your eyes and breathe as usual.
- Now try to breathe in deeply through both of your nostrils and count up to 10 while you continue to inhale.
- Hold your breath and do not exhale until you have counted till 10.
- Then release your breath and continue doing by counting 10.
- For better results, practice this yoga pose for a beautiful skin at least for 5-10 minutes.
- At first, lie down on your yoga mattress straight.do not try to attempt this yoga pose on a rough surface or wooden floor without a mattress.
- To get the supine position, put your arms by your side, palms facing the floor and relax.
- Now gradually lift up your legs from the ground and straighten it. Remember the legs should be pulled up and positioned in such a manner that it forms a right angle between your upper and lower torso(simply ur body should be on the floor while the whole leg part is positioned upwards that actually looks like your figure is in a right-angled position).
- To lift your legs easily, push the floor with your hands. In this yoga pose breath and relax.
- After that, pull your legs more towards your upper torso. Gradually lift your hips off from the floor. To obtain this yoga pose, use your hands to support as well as balance you.
- No, a right-angled position is no longer maintained as your lifting your legs more towards the ground. You need to bring your legs as much as possible, beyond your head and try to touch the floor with your toes.
- Furthermore, to make your toes touch the ground, you need to lift your back even more and keep your shoulder and head resting on the floor.
- Now your back has formed an arch. Continue to breathe normally. You’re your elbows fixed on the ground while you straighten your spine. Support the two sides of your waist with your hands
- Hold onto this yoga posture for about 25-30 seconds before going back to your original position.
- Lie on the floor but this time down on your belly. Put your hands by your side.
- Bend your knees to upwards. Bring the heels near your buttocks.
- Now take your hands back and seize and firmly hold your ankles. Continue to rest your body weight on your abdomen.
- Now try to pull your ankles even more, with the help of your hands. Your upper torso rises automatically as you pull your ankles more. In this posture, your body looks more like a bow.
- Breathe at a normal rate as usual.
It is more like plow pose. Pull your legs upwards as well as your hips and abdomen. Just rest on your shoulder and put your hand holding your lower abdomen.
Do not put excess pressure while performing this yoga pose to gain a beautiful skin. To conclude with, firstly you must differentiate between the terms yoga and exercise. Do not mix the terms or consider it as similar. Both have different meanings and to do yoga you must learn about the difference. The aim of performing exercise is to enhance overall physical fitness level as well as health by regularly doing aerobic activity. Exercise can strengthen muscles, aid weight loss and improve athletic skills. But yoga poses to create a balance of the interacting activities and processes of the physical body, energy, and mind.
If you want to learn about Yoga poses that will help your digestion, Click Here